All Balance Street Practice vacancies are advertised in the local press and also on our TV screens . If you see a vacancy you are interested in please click on the link below to complete an application form.
Balance Street Job Vacancies:
Medical Secretary required-
35hours per week, 7 hours a day (Mon-Fri), flexibility in hours between 9am-5.30pm, holiday/ sickness and Saturday working.
We are looking for a Medical Secretary to join our busy and friendly large GP Practice based in Uttoxeter, with a patient list size of approximately 13,600 and 7x GPs.
We are seeking to appoint someone who is a team player, hardworking, enthusiastic, self-motivated and reliable to join our fabulous Administration and Medical Secretary Team.
The successful candidate will be able to either evidence previous experience of working as a secretary in a confidential environment and experience with clinical systems, ideally within a primary or secondary care setting. Or we would welcome a newly qualified (RSA11 in typing /word processing or equivalent) Medical Secretarial with good knowledge and understanding of medical terminology and proficient at audio typing.
Requirements for this post include:
- excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- excellent organisational skills
- ability to work on own initiative
- ability to manage own workload in order to meet deadlines
- ability to respect patient confidentiality at all times
- ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- rapid, accurate transcription
- knowledge and experience of general office procedures
Medical Secretary- Job description
Medical Secretary- Job Specification
Application Form- Please click this Application form link and complete. All applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org